RecruitAbility is a scheme which aims to attract and develop applicants with disability and also facilitate cultural changes in selection panels and agency recruitment.
RecruitAbility can be applied to all vacancies across the APS, including Senior Executive Service roles.
Job applicants with disability who:
- opt into the scheme
- declare they have disability, and
- meet the minimum requirements of a vacancy advertised under the scheme
The affirmative measure that provides for the RecruitAbility scheme is set out in section 28 of the Australian Public Service Commissioner's Directions 2016.
Searching for jobs to which the RecruitAbility scheme applies?
- Go to the APSjobs.gov.au Quick Search page
- Select the 'RecruitAbility' tickbox
- Click 'Search'
- A list of jobs will appear.
Further information about the RecruitAbility scheme is provided in the following guides: