Suitable for: APS - EL
Duration: e-learning, half day workshop and on-the-job activities
Venue: APS Learning Centre, Canberra
Price: $325.00 (excl. GST)
Dates: 16 November (Canberra)
Registration: APS Learn
Contact: nationalcalendarteam [at] apsc.gov.au ( )
*This program is also delivered 'in agency'. For more information regarding terms and conditions, please contact agencytraining [at] apsc.gov.au.
Program rating from recent participants:
- 100% said the program was valuable in developing their capability.
- 88% said it was worth their investment of time and effort.
You may also like:
NOTE: Working with diversity program is a pre-requisite for the Getting the most out of diversity program.
Recognise and explore the many benefits of working with people who have different talents, experiences and backgrounds. Identify how personal values and beliefs shape people's response to diversity and describe the behaviours that support or undermine diversity. Develop an understanding of workplace diversity and ways to encourage open and supportive work environments.
On completion of this program, a participant will be able to:
- Monitor, review and evaluate your own behaviour in relation to diversity.
- Adopt practices that support diversity in the workplace.
- Assist in building a workplace that supports and integrates diversity.
- Phase 1 - Two e-learning modules to be completed prior to the workshop.
- Phase 2 - Half-day facilitated workshop.
- Phase 3 - Application and reinforcement using on-the-job activities.