We are looking for great communicators who are motivated to contribute their skills and knowledge to the work we do. You will need to have a strong interest in the work of the Commission and be ready to apply your knowledge, experience and qualifications to that work.
We need people who will:
- grasp new concepts and formulate ideas
- build relationships and collaborate with others
- be open to feedback and apply what you learn
- influence and lead others
- commit to a goal and see it through
- step into new tasks ready to learn
- value diversity and contribute to an inclusive workplace
- be willing to invest effort to achieve
We value diversity and strive to have an inclusive culture along with a workforce that represents the diversity in our community.
We strongly encourage people with disability to join the Commission. We offer practical support such as making reasonable adjustments to ensure that people are able to participate equally in selection processes.
We actively support the recruitment, development and career progression of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples in the APS by implementing the APS Indigenous Employment Strategy. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are also strongly encouraged to join us.
To be eligible for the Graduate Development Program you must:
- be an Australian Citizen
- be willing to relocate to Canberra
- have completed qualifications equivalent to a three year Australian undergraduate degree in the last 5 years
- be eligible to obtain a valid Australian Government security clearance.