We are looking for graduates from all disciplines of study who want to contribute to the work of the Australian Government and make a difference to the lives of all Australians. We need motivated people who have personal drive and integrity. We want people who embrace diversity and value the contributions of people with different experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives.
We need people who:
- can interpret and convey information effectively and efficiently
- step into new tasks ready to learn and are aligned with APS values
- have a high level of emotional intelligence and have the ability to interact effectively and harmoniously with others
- are interested in continuous learning and developing their skills further
- build relationships and value collaboration
- think critically to solve problems and are eager to learn.
We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds including to apply.
To be eligible for the 2018 intake, you must:
- Be an Australian citizen
- Have successfully obtained the equivalent of an Australian undergraduate degree or higher in the last 5 years:
- You must have completed qualifications equivalent to an Australian undergraduate degree or higher between January 2014 and February 2019.
- Have a disability:
- If you are offered and accept a position you will be required to provide documented evidence of disability.
- Meet the conditions of engagement relevant to the employing agency.