Suitable for: APS 3 - 6
Duration: 2-day workshop, on-the-job activities and half-day recall
Venue: APS Learning Centre, Canberra
Price: $1625.00 (GST exclusive)
Registration: Visit APS Learn for scheduled dates and to enrol for this program
Contact: Coreskillsdevelopment [at] apsc.gov.au
*This program is also delivered 'in agency'. For more information regarding terms and conditions, please contact Coreskillsdevelopment [at] apsc.gov.au.
Program rating from recent participants:
- 100% said the program was valuable in developing their capability.
- 100% said it was worth their investment of time and effort.
You may also like:
Essential techniques and tools to get work done effectively and avoid methodologies, jargon and unnecessary templates and forms. The practical activities relate to your work or are based on case studies and exercises. You'll learn how to structure your work to be more effective and efficient.
- Understand how to break down work into logical components.
- Identify, plan and manage resources, ambiguity and learn to adapt.
- Deliver and evaluate results.
- Phase 1 - Two-day workshop
- Phase 2 - Personal learning action plan to continue learning in the workplace
- Phase 3 - Half-day recall 4-6 weeks after workshop.