Suitable for: Band 2 Senior Executives (including acting Band 2)
Duration: 12 days spanning 12 months.
Venue: Canberra and residential venue. Venue information will be confirmed with participants ahead of each module.
Price: $15,330.00 (excl. GST) - excluding executive coaching or $16,500.00 (excl. GST) - including executive coaching (see inclusions for further information)
Dates: Program dates can be found on APSLearn
Registration: APS Learn
Contact: leadership [at] apsc.gov.au or (02) 6202 3765
The SES Band 2 leadership program strengthens the leadership capability of senior executives to effectively perform the range of high-level responsibilities. Band 2 executives play a critical role in shaping and implementing corporate strategy, building a positive and high-performing workplace culture, and managing risks and opportunities of complex agency-wide and whole-of-government initiatives.
- Work skilfully within and across boundaries to make progress on complex challenges for the government and the community.
- Cultivate organisational and individual capacity for innovation and adaptive change in the interests of achieving better public value now and in the future.
- Four facilitated workshops
- Workshop one: one day
- Workshop two: five days (residential)*
- Workshop three: five days (immersive)*
- Workshop four: one day
- Individual orientation session
- Work-based learning tasks
- Peer coaching
*Accommodation and meals are included in program fees. Travel is the participant's responsibility.
Optional - Executive Coaching
Participants have the opportunity to undertake two executive coaching sessions as part of the program. If you are interested in taking up this option, please contact Leadership [at] apsc.gov.au (fees apply).