Suitable for: Band 1 (including acting at this level)
Duration: 8 days spanning 6 months. A Cohort Connections session will also be scheduled 6 months after program completion.
Venue: Canberra and residential venue. Venue information will be provided on confirmation of registration.
Price: $14,000 (excl. GST)
Dates: Program dates can be found on the calendar page
Registration: APS Learn
Contact:leadership [at] apsc.gov.au or (02) 6202 3765
The SES Band 1 Leadership program strengthens the leadership capability of senior executives to effectively deliver on their key accountabilities. Band 1 executives play a critical role in setting the strategic direction of their group, building a positive and high-performing workplace culture, and making significant decisions on individual policies and programs for which they are directly accountable to government.
- Effectively navigate the strategic and political context to achieve outcomes
- Skilfully influence stakeholders to make progress on complex challenges
- Build a culture that leverages the capability of others to achieve organisational objectives.
- Three facilitated workshops
- module 1: Three and a half days residential
- module 2: Two days
- module 3: Two days
- 3 Executive coaching sessions
- Work-based learning tasks.
- Peer coaching.
- Accommodation and meals (at residential session).