This video can also be played directly from YouTube, where safety mode can be disabled by selecting the appropriate options at the bottom of the YouTube page.
Disability champions and diversity champions discuss their role of being the senior advocate who is responsible for disability issues within their organisations.
Special thanks to the following people for contributing to the The role of Disability Champions video:
- Dr Ian Watt AO, Secretary, Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet*.
- Carmel McGregor, Deputy Secretary, Department of Defence*.
- David Parker AM, Deputy Secretary, Department of the Environment*.
- Michael Pini, Senior Tax Counsel, Australian Taxation Office*.
- Phillip Glyde, Deputy Secretary, Department of Agriculture*.
- Samantha Palmer, First Assistant Secretary, Department of Health*.
- Mark Sweeney, Branch Manager - Operations People and Culture National Disability Insurance Agency*
*Position at April 2015