Suitable for: EL 1-2
Duration: 2-day workshop
Venue: APS Learning Centre, Canberra
Price: $1325.00 (excl. GST)
Registration: Visit APS Learn for scheduled dates and to enrol for this program
Contact:Coreskillsdevelopment [at] apsc.gov.au ( )
You may also like:
This program details the methodologies and challenges of policy implementation from planning through to delivery. Learn the tools and techniques for transforming policy decisions into outcomes and services using implementation planning, resourcing, monitoring, and evaluation. Manage stakeholder expectations, and recognise and apply a whole-of-government approach to seamlessly deliver programs and services.
As a result of the program, the participant will be able to:
- Apply best-practice considerations for the design policy implementation initiatives that are evidence-based, realistic, and will achieve policy objectives.
- Adopt best-practice approaches to implementation planning, management and evaluations.
- Recognise and apply whole-of-government approach to seamless delivery of programs and services.
- Recognise the importance of stakeholder expectations and achieving early and low-key resolution to potential implementation issues.
- Enhance their ability to meet the requirements of the Cabinet Implementation Unit in the Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet.
- Two-day workshop.