Suitable for: APS 6 - EL 1
Duration: e-learning and 2-day workshop
Venue: APS Learning Centre, Canberra
Price: $1325.00 (excl. GST)
Registration: Visit APSLearn for scheduled dates and to enrol for this program
Contact: nationalcalendarteam [at] apsc.gov.au
Note: The Dealing with change program is a pre-requisite for this program.
Program rating from recent participants:
- 100% said the program was valuable in developing their capability.
- 80% said it was worth their investment of time and effort.
You may also like:
This program details the role of management and leadership in times of change. Explore leadership personality types and develop behaviours to successfully introduce and integrate new practices in the workplace. Identify and adopt models of basic change management and understand the processes involved using workplace.
- Identify and learn effective leadership behaviours that help when introducing change.
- Use basic management tools to plan and manage changes in practices and procedures.
- Apply effective leadership behaviours in the workplace.
- Phase 1 - Pre-workshop reading and activities.
- Phase 2 -Two-day workshop, including scenario-based activities.
- Phase 3 - Personal learning action plan to continue learning in the workplace.