The Executive Committee is the key decision making group in the Commission. It provides strategic oversight and support to the Commissioner. The Executive Committee considers and determines the business, operational and policy strategies of the APSC.
It approves the Corporate Plan and is responsible for the financial management of the APSC.
Membership of the Committee:
- Mr Peter Woolcott AO, Australian Public Service Commissioner
Find out more about the Australian Public Service Commissioner
- Mary Wiley-Smith, Deputy Australian Public Service Commissioner
Find out more about the Deputy Australian Public Service Commissioner
- Richard Bartlett, First Assistant Commissioner
Find out more about the First Assistant Commissioner
- Group Managers
The Merit Protection Commissioner attends the Executive Committee as an observer.
The following chart shows the Commission's organisational structure.
Peter Woolcott AO, Australian Public Service Commissioner.
Linda Waugh, Merit Protection Commissioner.
- Mary Wiley-Smith, Deputy Australian Public Service Commissioner.
- Liz Quinn, Group Manager, Leadership and Capability.
- Callie Zorzi, Group Manager, Integrity, Performance and Employment Policy
- Patrick Palmer, Group Manager, Executive Remuneration and Statutory Office.
- Katrina Purcell, Group Manager, Strategic Policy and Research.
- Marco Spaccavento, Group Manager, Workplace Relations.
- Helen Bull, Group Manager, Strategic Policy and Research.
- Richard Bartlett, First Assistant Commissioner.
- Jacquie Walton, Group Manager, People and Business management.
- Michelle Black, Chief Information Officer, Technology and Digital Strategy.
- Catherine Seaberg, Group Manager, Engagement and International.
- Caroline Walsh, Terri Dreyer, Group Manager, Inclusion and Implementation.