Consider nominating a colleague or agency for the Prime Minister’s Veterans’ Employment Awards! The awards recognise achievements of companies, organisations and individuals in creating employment opportunities for veterans and supporting their transition into the civilian workforce. The awards also acknowledge veterans who are making a significant contribution to their workplace.
Nominations are open for the following seven categories:
- Leadership in Recruitment of Veterans
- Veteran Employee of the Year
- Veterans’ Employer of the Year – Large Business
- Veteran’ Employer of the Year – Small to Medium-Sized Business
- Veterans’ Employer of the Year – Public Sector Organisation
- Excellence in Supporting Veterans’ Employment
- Excellence in Supporting Spouse Employment
To nominate, simply head to the Awards Platform and submit your entry online before 22 December.