The My Career, My APS site has been developed to assist you to identify and follow a career path in the Australian Public Service. It can help you if you want to start a career, or build on your existing career.
Anyone can use My Career, My APS and there are no log-ons, passwords or assessment tasks required. Potential and current employees are able to choose from a range of useful tools to assist them in planning the next steps in their career journey.
My Career, My APS outlines a number of topics including:
- a selection of personal stories from Australian Public Service Employees
- career options, information on the type of work available and a list of common APS careers
- where and how to locate job opportunities
- links to a range of resources that may be useful to potential employees or current employees, and
- practical advice and tools on career development, including self-assessment, career selector and career planning tools
Feedback on the site so far:
Excellent tool and resources - will be passing this on to many others
Great site for maneuverability for adaptive technology users, well done! Really impressed with accessibility of the site.