Suitable for: All SES staff (including acting at this level)
Duration: 4 days spanning 6 weeks.
Price: This program is fully funded as part of the Building Digital Capability program
Dates: Program dates can be found on APSLearn
Registration: APS Learn
Contact: leadership [at] apsc.gov.au or (02) 6202 3765
Supports SES participants to lead digital transformation and change in their organisation.
This program will support participants as they:
- Lead the movement for digital transformation
- Create public value through digital ways of working
- Create the environment for successful digital transformation
- Recognise the why, how and where to apply agile ways of working in their agency
- Mobilise the workforce to deliver digital transformation and change
- Recognise where and how to prioritise effort to create a roadmap for a digital future.
- Two facilitated workshops
- Workshop one: One day
- Workshop two: Three days
- Digital Leadership Mindset Assessment (including debrief)