Are you an SES (Band 1 - 3) officer seeking digital leadership development?
If you are responsible for SES leadership development or you are seeking digital leadership opportunities for your SES, the APSC has an opportunity for you.
The Centre for Leadership and Learning in collaboration with the Digital Transformation Agency supports SES leaders with opportunities that specifically focus on the challenge of leading digital transformation in the public service.
The Leading Digital Transformation Program commences in June 2018. The program will stretch your capability through immersive and practical experiences.
Learn to recognise the challenges and opportunities of leading in the digital age to meet the expectations of citizens, business and other users of government services:
- creating public value with the digitisation of products, process and services
- recognising why, how and where to apply agile ways of working
- creating the environment and culture for leading successful transformation and change
- building a capable and competent workforce for the digital age
- creating a roadmap for a digital future for your agency.
The driver of significant disruption in the public service is digital. Make 2018 the year you invest in remastering your leadership skills to lead the APS and your Agency in digital change transformation.
capability [at] apsc.gov.au (Email us) now to secure your place.