What is the Integrity Agencies Group?
The Integrity Agencies Group consists of agency heads who meet on a regular basis. The discussion seeks to coordinate, enhance, promote and embed integrity in Commonwealth agencies. This work is supported by presentations on topical and emerging issues to position stakeholders for current and future challenges.
Integrity Agencies Group news
Latest Integrity Agencies Group meeting—October 2017
The October 2017 meeting included:
- a presentation on the Perceptions of corruption—survey of Victorian Government suppliers report of the Victorian Independent Broad-based Anti-corruption Commission and its investigation into Ambulance Victoria Paramedics by Mr Alistair Maclean, Chief Executive Officer
- the Inspector-General of Intelligence and Security, the Hon Margaret Stone addressed the group on the responsibilities and functions of her office
- the Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission updated the group on the outcome of the evaluation of suitability testing of staff.
Australian Government Protective Security Policy Framework
12 Oct 2017
The Attorney-General’s Department Australian Government Protective Security Policy Framework is available from their website
ANAO report number 8 of 2016–17
12 Oct 2017
ANAO report number 8 of 2016–17 Controls over credit card use is now available from their website
Integrity Review of Mexico: Taking a stronger stance against corruption
4 Oct 2017
The OECD report is now available.
Integrity Agencies Group meeting April 2017
The meeting in April 2017 featured; a presentation on OECD Integrity Review of Mexico: Taking a Stronger Stance Against Corruption by Ms Annwyn Godwin, Merit Protection Commissioner; a presentation on the AIC report titled Fraud against the Commonwealth: Report to Government 2014—summary of key findings by Dr Rick Brown, Director, Research at the Australian Institute of Criminology; a presentation on poor procurement practices identified in recent Australian National Audit Office audits by Ms Rona Mellor, Deputy Auditor-General, and; an update from the Secretary, Attorney-General’s Department, Mr Chris Moraitis.
- Attorney-General's Department
- Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission
- Australian National Audit Office
- Australian Public Service Commission
- Office of the Commonwealth Director of Public Prosecutions
- Office of the Commonwealth Ombudsman
- Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet
- Office of the Inspector-General of Intelligence and Security
- Australian Commission for Law Enforcement Integrity
- Merit Protection Commissioner
- Office of the Australian Information Commissioner