Suitable for: EL 1-2
Duration: 1-day workshop
Venue: APS Learning Centre, Canberra
Price: $675.00 (excl. GST)
Dates:26 July, 8 September (both in Canberra)
Registration: APS Learn
Contact:nationalcalendarteam [at] apsc.gov.au ( )
You may also like:
This program examines aspects of influence and persuasion and the negotiation skills essential for managing and leading at the executive level. Aspects of leadership and influence and the psychology of persuasion are explored. Work through areas where influence benefits work, e.g. communicating with influence, influencing strategy, negotiation styles and how to apply them.
- Understand how different behaviours affect workplace relationships
- Learn ways to negotiate and influence employees, managers, colleagues and stakeholders
- Use influencing tools to enhance the professional standing within the APS.
- Pre-workshop influencing styles questionnaire and reflection activity on influencing in the workplace
- One-day workshop
- Post workshop activity to consolidate learning.