HR Inclusion Forums
Previously known as the Indigenous Capability Forum, the HR Inclusion Forums now incorporate inclusion and diversity more broadly to achieve greater reach and impact. The forums aim to inspire and provide practical guidance on inclusive Human Resource diversity strategies.
These forums bring together representatives from across Commonwealth Government agencies to share practical solutions to implementing diversity and inclusion strategies and policies, connect with peers and hear from industry experts from across the diversity and inclusion spectrum on what makes a diverse workplace inclusive.
Coordinated by the Australian Public Service Commission twice a year, these single-day events assist agencies to create work environments that are inclusive of all people.
Who should attend:
- HR practitioners
- Indigenous Liaison Officers
- Diversity and Inclusion Officers
- Officers with people management and/or workforce planning responsibilities.
Previous HR Inclusion Forum content
Retention - 31 october 2019 post-event resources
- HR Inclusion Forum - Agenda - 31 October 2019 (PDF 243kb)
- Wrap-up - HR Inclusion Forum - 31 October 2019 (includes link to Dr De Souza's presentation)
- Inclusion in the Workplace video (Department of Agriculture)
Advancement - 28 March 2019 post-event resources
- HR Inclusion Forum - Agenda - 28 March 2019
- Navigating to senior leadership in the APS – Barriers and enablers for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples
- Event Slides (PDF)
- Wrap-up - HR Inclusion Forum - 28 March 2019
Please contact the Indigenous Capability team on 1300 656 009 or indigenous [at] apsc.gov.au for more information.