The Hon. John Lloyd PSM
Australian Public Service Commission
John Lloyd was appointed Australian Public Service Commissioner in December 2014.
Most of Mr Lloyd's career has been in the field of workplace relations. Previous appointments have included:
- Red Tape Commissioner, Victoria
- Australian Building and Construction Commissioner
- Senior Deputy President, Australian Industrial Relations Commission
- Deputy Secretary, Commonwealth Department of Employment and Workplace Relations
- Director, Workplace Relations and Productivity, Institute of Public Affairs.
Mr Lloyd has also served on the board of three organisations dedicated to supporting people with cerebral palsy.