Suitable for: APS 1-4
Duration: 1-day workshop
Venue: APS Learning Centre, Canberra
Price: $675.00 (excl. GST)
Registration: Visit APS Learn for scheduled dates and to enrol for this program
You may also like:
This program is designed to ehance your understanding of, and confidence in applying the elements of the resource management and budget framework.
On completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Describe key elements of the resource management and budget framework and responsibilities and duties of officials.
- Apply key internal controls set out in Accountable Authority Instructions (AAIs).
- Demonstrate value-for-money in procuring goods and services and managing grants.
- Identify the key planning assumptions underpinning an accrual budget.
- Explain the Budget and key accrual reporting processes - demonstrating accountability for the use of public resources.
- Confidently discuss aspects of the resource management and budget framework with colleagues and peers.