Suitable for: EL 1 - 2
Duration: 1-day workshop
Venue: APS Learning Centre, Canberra
Price: $675.00 (excl. GST)
Dates: 7 June, 12 July, 12 September, 8 November (all in Canberra)
Registration: APS Learn
Contact: nationalcalendarteam [at] apsc.gov.au ( )
You may also like:
This program is particularly useful for those new to the APS or who have transferred into a role where higher levels of writing skills are required.
Essential writing for executive levels shows participants how to produce documents which are accurate, clear and consistent with government style requirements. This program is suitable for executive level staff who are either undertaking writing tasks themselves or managing other employees on a writing task.
Participants will learn how to:
- use a structured approach to interpreting information
- write concrete and engaging key messages
- identify and correct deficient written arguments
- write documents that will withstand internal and external scrutiny
- manage the writing and editing process as a project.
- One-day workshop.