Suitable for: APS - EL
Duration: 2-day workshop
Venue: APS Learning Centre, Canberra
Price: $1325.00 (excl. GST)
Registration: Visit APS Learn for scheduled dates and to enrol for this program
Contact: CoreSkillsDevelopment [at] apsc.gov.au
*This program is also delivered 'in agency'. For more information regarding terms and conditions, please contact CoreSkillsDevelopment [at] apsc.gov.au
Program rating from recent participants:
- 100% said the program was valuable in developing their capability.
- 100% said it was worth their investment of time and effort.
You may also like:
This program helps to identify the benefits of working effectively with stakeholders. Understand the most appropriate stakeholders and the appropriate form of engagement. Work through case studies and scenarios to develop the necessary analysis, planning, and engagement skills for working successfully with stakeholders.
On completion of this program, a participant will be better able to:
- Recognise situations where stakeholder input would be beneficial to your work (whether specific projects or business as usual).
- Correctly identify, assess and prioritise relevant stakeholders.
- Take a systematic approach to planning, conducting and evaluating stakeholder engagements.
- Apply relevant skills to maximise the effectiveness of the stakeholder engagement.
- Appropriately follow-up the engagement process.
- Successfully apply a range of methods and tools for engaging and managing stakeholders.
- Two-day workshop.
- Learning action plan to continue learning back in the workplace.