Suitable for: APS 6 - EL2
Duration: 2-day workshop
Venue: APS Learning Centre
Price: $1325.00 (excl. GST)
Dates: 12-13 November (Canberra)
Registration: APS Learn
Contact: nationalcalendarteam [at] apsc.gov.au ( )
Increasingly, the APS needs staff who can generate ideas and innovative approaches in delivering outcomes at work. Today, science has proven that creativity is a process that everyone can learn and apply at work. This program will help participants understand and unlock their ability to generate unique ideas, practices and solutions to engage with workplace opportunities and challenges.
- Understand the concept of and neuroscience behind creative thinking
- Explain the impact of stress on cognitive performance
- Understand the importance of a healthy brain for creativity
- Describe a work environment that fosters creativity
- Explain the function and benefits of co-creative leadership
- Understand how to apply creative thinking models.
- Two-day workshop.