On this page
Access the latest announcements, statements and media releases from the Government, the National Cabinet and COAG.
Media releases and announcements
- Prime Minister, Minister for the Public Service - media releases and latest announcements
- Minister for Health, Minister Assisting the Prime Minister for the Public Service and Cabinet – media releases and latest announcements
- Council of Australian Governments (COAG) communique – Australia’s response to Coronavirus
- Open letter to the APS from the Honourable Greg Hunt MP, Minister for Health and Minister Assisting the Prime Minister for the Public Service and Cabinet (PDF 584kb)
- Open letter to the APS from PM&C Secretary Philip Gaetjens and APS Commissioner Peter Woolcott (PDF 70kb)
- Open Letter to the APS on the APS Workforce Management Taskforce from APS Commissioner Peter Woolcott AO | 26 March 2020
- Circular 2020/3: COVID-19 – Remote working and evolving work arrangements
- Circular 2020/1 - COVID-19 leave arrangements
- Working from home during COVID-19: Advice to agencies
- Information for workers from Australian Government Agencies, services and programs visiting remote communities
- Workplace principles for minimising the spread of COVID-19
- Workplace Flexibility: a best practice guide for Australian Public Sector Agencies
- COVID-19 - Social distancing and transmission reduction, advice for agency managers
Safe Work Australia - advice for employers to manage the risks from COVID-19
Comcare - guidance to assist workers and employers to meet their obligations under the Commonwealth Work Health and Safety Act 2011 (WHS Act), and to also assist employers and employees regarding entitlements under the Safety, Rehabilitation and Compensation Act (SRC Act).
- COVID-19 resources, including fact sheets, guidelines, campaign resources and other publications.