Suitable for: EL 1-2
Duration: 2-day workshop
Venue: APS Learning Centre, Canberra
Price: $1358.00 (excl. GST)
Registration: Visit APS Learn for scheduled dates and to enroll for this program
Contact:nationalcalendarteam [at] apsc.gov.au ( )CoreSkillsDevelopment [at] apsc.gov.au
You may also like:
This program teaches the skills to respond to workplace and organisational conflict as a manager, including the tools to coach and support others. This practical skills based program explores the causes of workplace conflict, ways to identify and address the early signs, tools to reduce anxiety and talk skilfully about difficult issues and behaviours in a professional and resilient manner.
On completion of this workshop participants will be able to:
- Have increased self-awareness around conflict and enhanced personal skill of self-regulation (managing one-self).
- Respond to conflict to create choice rather than react.
- Promote a collaborative approach to resolving conflict.
- Influence others by modelling a non-anxious response.
- Apply tools to coach others in responding to conflict.
- Two-day workshop.