Suitable for: Managers
Duration: e-learning and 2-day workshop
Venue: To be confirmed
Price: $1325.00 (excl. GST)
Dates: 18-19 June, 24-25 September(Canberra)
Registration: APS Learn
Contact: nationalcalendarteam [at] apsc.gov.au ( )
*This program is also delivered 'in agency'. For more information regarding terms and conditions, please contact agencytraining [at] apsc.gov.au .
Program rating from recent participants:
- 90% said the program was valuable in developing their capability.
- 100% said it was worth their investment of time and effort.
You may also like:
This program has been developed with the objective of improving the way APS employees coach and manage others so they can deliver improved outcomes, ultimately resulting in higher APS productivity.
As a result of this program, participants will be better able to:
- Develop individuals and teams, using a variety of coaching tools and methods, to better achieve organisational outcomes.
- Use coaching techniques to create an engaged and high performing workplace.
- Phase 1 - Self-directed e-learning.
- Phase 2 - Two-day workshop.
- Phase 3 - Personal learning action plan to continue learning in the workplace.