This video can also be played directly from YouTube, where safety mode can be disabled by selecting the appropriate options at the bottom of the YouTube page.
This video discusses the benefits of having a diverse APS workforce that reflects the greater community.
Special thanks to the following people for contributing to The business case for employing people with disability video:
- Dr Ian Watt AO, Secretary, Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet*.
- Phillip Glyde, Deputy Secretary, Department of Agriculture*.
- Carmel McGregor, Deputy Secretary, Department of Defence*.
- David Parker AM, Deputy Secretary, Department of the Environment*.
- Michelle Cornish, Group Manager, Department of Education*.
- Carol Heijo, National Disability Access Coordinator, Department of Human Services*.
- Michael Pini, Senior Tax Counsel, Australian Taxation Office*.
*Position at April 2015