Suitable for: APS - EL managers with small team management responsibilities
Duration: 1-day workshop
Venue: To be confirmed
Price: $675.00 (excl. GST)
Dates: 16 July, 1 November (Canberra)
Registration: APS Learn
Contact:nationalcalendarteam [at] apsc.gov.au ( )
*This program is also delivered 'in agency'. For more information regarding terms and conditions, please contact agencytraining [at] apsc.gov.au.
Program rating from recent participants:
- 100% said the program was valuable in developing their capability.
- 100% said it was worth their investment of time and effort.
You may also like:
This program helps managers create and maintain high-performing teams where work is aligned with government priorities. Learn how to analyse and describe high-performing teams, identify the enablers and barriers, and explain the management practices required. Examine team strengths and areas for improvement and plan pathways to build a high-performance culture in the workplace. Benefit from meeting and sharing thoughts, experiences and ideas about building and leading high-performing teams with other managers.
As a result of this program, participants will be better able to:
- Analyse and describe the business imperative for having a high-performing team in the APS.
- Describe the characteristics of a high-performing team and how they translate to your team.
- Assess and plan your team’s pathway to being a high-performing team.
- Identify management practices that you can adopt to build a high-performing team.
- Phase 1 - Pre-workshop learning guide for completion prior to the workshop.
- Phase 2 - One-day facilitated workshop.
- Phase 3 - Post-workshop activity (developed during Phase 1 and 2) to implement a high performing team plan.