About the Australian Government Leadership Network (AGLN) Victoria
The Victoria AGLN committee comprises senior executives from a variety of APS agencies who volunteer their time to support APS leaders by providing forums for:
- leadership development
- exchanging innovative thinking, ideas, knowledge and experiences
- peer support and collegiality
- facilitating whole-of-government approaches to APS activities
- member contributions to the development of local and strategic APS initiatives
- reducing the impact of geographical isolation from national offices.
The Australian Public Service Commission (APSC), working with AGLN committees, has responsibility for the successful delivery of these events and conferences.
Victoria Local News
We invite submissions to share training and events that are relevant to APS staff in Victoria on this page. Please email events [at] apsc.gov.au with your submission.
Who we are
Our committee members are:
- Viv.DANIELS [at] agedcarecomplaints.gov.au (Viv Daniels) (Chair) - Aged Care Complaints Commissioner
- Fiona.Ellis [at] asqa.gov.au (Fiona Ellis) - Australian Skills Quality Authority
- jayne.facey [at] industry.gov.au (Jayne Facey) - Department of Industry, Innovation & Science
- kaye.kieni [at] pc.gov.au (Kaye Kieni) - Productivity Commission
- donna.ross [at] ato.gov.au (Donna Ross) - Australian Taxation Office
- cate.tinney [at] fwc.gov.au (Cate Tinney) - Fair Work Commission
- sarita.vangramberg [at] ato.gov.au (Sarita Vangramberg) - Australian Taxation Office
- Kerry.brien [at] ato.gov.au (Kerry Brien) - Australian Taxation Office
- tania.rishniw [at] health.gov.au (Tania Rishniw) - Department of Health
- gillian.hirth [at] arpansa.gov.au (Gillian Hirth) - Australian Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety Agency
- tone.doyle [at] arpansa.gov.au (Tone Doyle) - Australian Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety Agency
If you would like to become involved in the AGLN committee or its events, please email events [at] apsc.gov.au.
For further information about your local AGLN events, how to become a member or to be included on the network's state distribution list.
events [at] apsc.gov.au / (02) 6202 3916