Who we are
The Tasmania AGLN committee is comprised of senior executives from a variety of APS agencies who volunteer their time to support APS leaders by providing forums for:
- leadership development
- exchanging innovative thinking, ideas, knowledge and experiences
- peer support and collegiality
- facilitating whole-of-government approaches to APS activities
- member contributions to the development of local and strategic APS initiatives
- reducing the impact of geographical isolation from national offices.
The Australian Public Service Commission (APSC), working with AGLN committees, has responsibility for the successful delivery of these events and conferences.
Our committee members are:
- Phil Spehr – Department of Defence (Chair)
- Brad Rayner – Australian Taxation Office (Deputy Chair)
- David Wilson – Australian Government Solicitor (Secretary)
- Karla Foster – Department of Health (Treasurer)
- Lisa Wardlaw-Kelly – Australian Bureau of Statistics
- Matthew Oliver – Department of human Services
- David Orchard – Department of Social Services
- Gina Sidhu – Department of Employment
- Luke Brown – Department of Veteran’s Affairs
If you would like to become involved in the AGLN committee or its events, please email events [at] apsc.gov.au.
For further information about your local AGLN events, how to become a member or to be included on the network's state distribution list.
events [at] apsc.gov.au / (02) 6202 3916
Tasmania Local News
We invite submissions to share training and events that are relevant to APS staff in Tasmania on this page. Please email events [at] apsc.gov.au with your submission.