About the Australian Government Leadership Network (AGLN) South Australia
The SA AGLN committee comprises senior executives from a variety of APS agencies who volunteer their time to support APS leaders by providing forums for:
- leadership development
- exchanging innovative thinking, ideas, knowledge and experiences
- peer support and collegiality
- facilitating whole-of-government approaches to APS activities
- member contributions to the development of local and strategic APS initiatives
- reducing the impact of geographical isolation from national offices.
The Australian Public Service Commission (APSC), working with AGLN committees, has responsibility for the successful delivery of these events and conferences.
SA Local News
We invite submissions to share training and events that are relevant to APS staff in SA on this page. Please email events [at] apsc.gov.au with your submission.
Who we are
Our committee members are:
- rodger.prince [at] ags.gov.au (Rodger Prince) (Chair) - Australian Government Solicitor
- suzanne.boag [at] border.gov.au (Suzanne Boag) - Department of Immigration and Border Protection
- dean.bowley [at] abs.gov.au (Dean Bowley) - Australian Bureau of Statistics
- mark.groote [at] employment.gov.au (Mark Groote) - Department of Employment
- jennifer.kelly [at] industry.gov.au (Jennifer Kelly) - Department of Industry, Innovation and Science
- jim.mcmahon [at] humanservices.gov.au (Jim McMahon) - Department of Human Services
- john.moody [at] infrastructure.gov.au (John Moody) - Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development
If you would like to become involved in the AGLN committee or its events, please email events [at] apsc.gov.au.
For further information about your local AGLN events, how to become a member or to be included on the network's state distribution list.
events [at] apsc.gov.au / (02) 6202 3916