North Queensland Local News
Cross-Agency Mentoring Program Pilot
- The North Queensland branch of the AGLN will pilot a Cross-Agency Mentoring Program in 2018. The program aims to help mentors and mentees develop networks and career paths across the Australian Public Service in North Queensland.
- The pilot program will commence in April 2018 and will run for approximately 6 months. Expressions of Interest for interested EL1 and EL2 mentors, and APS 5 and 6 mentees, will be advertised via email to APS agencies in North Queensland in the coming weeks.
- Mentee application form
- Mentor application form
- Mentoring package
For more information about the mentoring program pilot, email AGLN-NQ [at] ato.gov.au
Who we are
The North Queensland AGLN committee is comprised of senior executives from a variety of APS agencies who volunteer their time to support APS leaders by providing forums for:
- leadership development
- exchanging innovative thinking, ideas, knowledge and experiences
- peer support and collegiality
- facilitating whole-of-government approaches to APS activities
- member contributions to the development of local and strategic APS initiatives
- reducing the impact of geographical isolation from national offices.
The Australian Public Service Commission (APSC), working with AGLN committees, has responsibility for the successful delivery of these events and conferences.
Our committee members are:
- Nicole Dykstra (Chair) - Australian Taxation Office
- Kim Szandro - Australian Taxation Office
- Kim Willoughby – Australian Taxation Office
- Will Randolph – Department of Defence
- Lisa Stevenson – Department of Defence
- Ashley Morgan – Department of Human Resources
- Simon Banks – Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority
- Adrienne Power – Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority
- Jordan Moore – Digital Transformation Agency
- Aaron Guilfoyle - Commonwealth Department of Public Prosecutions
- Sonia Lomman - National Disability Insurance Agency
- Neilia Humphries - Department of Defence
If you would like to become involved in the AGLN committee or its events, please email events [at] apsc.gov.au.
For further information about your local AGLN events, how to become a member or to be included on the network's state distribution list.
events [at] apsc.gov.au / (02) 6202 3916