2019 APSwide national conference series
The APSwide national conference series is the only conference series delivered by the Australian Public Service (APS) for the APS.
The inaugural conference series held in 2018 attracted more than 1500 attendees. It comprised presentations from Secretaries and Deputy Secretaries, and interactive workshops designed to equip attendees with tangible skills to implement in the workplace. Based on the survey responses from last year's attendees, we will be making further improvements to the series in 2019.
Conferences will once again be held in all capital cities and Townsville on the following dates:
- Hobart – Thursday 1 August
- Canberra – Friday 9 August
- Townsville – Thursday 29 August
- Darwin – Tuesday 3 September
- Sydney – Thursday 19 September
- Adelaide – Thursday 26 September
- Melbourne – Thursday 10 October
- Brisbane – Thursday 17 October
- Perth – Thursday 31 October
Watch this space for more information. Registrations will be opening soon!