Go to top of page
1 November 2019
- Register now for the 2019 Asbestos Safety Conference in Perth, 11–13 November. Join other industry professionals to find out what the future of asbestos management looks like in Australia and the proactive plans we need to prevent exposure to asbestos fibres and reduce asbestos-related diseases.
- Join the Queensland Australian Government Leadership Network (AGLN) for its final Everyday Leaders, Extraordinary Journeys Breakfast for 2019, featuring Debbie Platz, Assistant Commissioner Crime Operations, Australian Federal Police.
- The National Film and Sound Archive’s Digital Directions symposium on 14–15 November brings together people who care about Australia’s cultural heritage in the digital age. It will include a keynote presentation by video game expert Jon-Paul Dyson from The Strong National Museum of Play.
- The Victorian Australian Government Leadership Network (AGLN) is hosting its AGLN Connections event on 28 November, on how we can use data to work smarter not harder. To find out more or register, contact SiteLeaderDandenong [at] ato.gov.au.
- Reminder to all APS 5 level employees and above - The Australia and New Zealand School of Government (ANZSOG) survey seeks your insights into public sector challenges, so ANZSOG can improve its service to you. It should only take 15 minutes of your time.