Learning and development opportunities
Want to increase your public sector craft capability?
Register now for one the following courses in Canberra:
- Financial Management: advanced – 20 November
- Producing a quality cabinet submission – 26 November
- Policy formulation and advice: advanced – 26 November
- Creative thinking at work – 3-4 December
- Professional representational skills – 4 December
Want to lead your agency into the digital world?
Register your interest now for 2020 in this unique opportunity. Join senior executive APS and State Government colleagues to identify the leadership challenges and opportunities of creating successful environments for digital transformation.
In the words of one of the 275+ attendees to date, “this is the best APSC course I have attended. It is contemporary and relevant. The problem-solving processes and tools are applicable to all SES, regardless of whether they are engaged in Digital Transformation activities.”