The Australian Public Service Employment Database internet interface (APSEDii) is a dashboard presenting information on workforce characteristics of the Australian Public Service derived from the APSED database. Data provision by agencies to the Australian Public Service Commission is a requirement under the Public Service Act 1999 and is collected in APSED. From this database snapshots are taken biannually to create the Statistical Bulletin in June with an update in December (see links below).
APSEDii is an interactive dashboard which allows flexible access to APS employment data.
Dashboard data is updated twice a year. Current data: 30 June 2018.
APSEDii presents information in the form of reports broken into two categories:
- Details at a point in time
- Trends over 18 years
Details and trends
- Agency details
- Agency trends
- Disability details by agency size
- Disability trends by agency size
- Indigenous details by agency size
- Indigenous trends by agency size
- NESB details by agency size
- NESB trends by agency size
- Movements during calendar year
- Movements during financial year