Last updated: 10 Sep 2017
This page is: current
GradAccess is a recruitment pathway for people with disability into Australian Public Service graduate programs. It will commence as a pilot in 2018. The Australian Public Service Commission will be managing recruitment on behalf of the 2018 employing agencies.
Applications for the 2018 graduate programs will open on 11 September 2017.
As a graduate in the Australian Public Service (APS) you will experience hands-on roles across various business areas while gaining professional grounding in your area of expertise. This unique opportunity in public governance will equip you with the skills and knowledge needed to give your career a professional edge.
Over the course of the graduate period, graduates will experience:
- ongoing positions in their employing agency which may involve rotations in different business areas,
- on the job and structured training designed to help establish and build a fulfilling career, and
- networking opportunities to build personal and professional networks.
All positions offered for commencement in early 2018 will be located in Canberra at one of the employing agencies:
- The Australian Public Service Commission
- The Department of Health
- The Department of Human Services
- Safe Work Australia
Successful applicants will be assisted by their employing agency with relocation costs.