Last updated: 15 Nov 2016
This page is: current
Previous articles from the Integrity: your questions answered page:
- Disclosing information in the course of your duties
- Managing personal relationships
- Job applications – the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth
- When can I disclose government information to others?
- What are my responsibilities as a referee?
- How can I get information about a job applicant's prior conduct?
- Does the Code of Conduct apply to me while I'm participating in protected industrial action?
- Out to lunch?
- Undertaking outside employment
- Can I wear jeans to work?
- Reasonable personal use
- What is a conflict of interest?
- Facebook, free speech and public servants
- When should I report misconduct?