FAQ: Recourse against false complaint

Last updated: 01 Jun 2008

This page is: current

If an employee makes a complaint against me and the investigation finds that the allegation was false – what recourse do I have?

If you have reason to believe that, in making a complaint against you, the employee has breached the Code of Conduct in some way, then you can bring this to the attention of your agency – this may invoke a Code of Conduct investigation.