Commissioner's Directions 2016
Last updated: 10 Nov 2016
This page is: current
The Australian Public Service Commissioner's Directions 2016 support APS agencies in managing recruitment activity and streamlining the APS employment framework.
We have an advice line for APS HR teams. Call us for help with the 2016 Directions on 02 6202 3857 or email us at email@example.com.
Resources to help implement the Directions:
- Sharing merit lists
- Notifying employment decisions in the Public Service Gazette
- Indigenous employment affirmative measure
- Disability employment affirmative measure
- Assignment of duties
- Withholding person's name from the Public Service Gazette
- Merit-based selection processes
- APS Values
- Non-ongoing (temporary) employment
- Performance management
Questions and answers on:
For further information about the new Directions, HR practitioners can contact Staffing Policy on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 6202 3857.