The APS Values and Code of Conduct
Suitable for: APS 1-6
As an APS employee you have an obligation to uphold and support the APS Values and Code of Conduct, and consistently behave in an honest, ethical and professional manner. This program explores the concepts behind the APS Values and Code of Conduct and how they feature in day-to-day decision making and behaviour.
- identifying the legislative connection between the APS and the APS Values and Code of Conduct
- recognising and exploring your responsibilities for upholding and supporting the APS Values and Code of Conduct
- making the APS Values and Code of Conduct an integral part of your day-to-day behaviours
- increase your awareness of the relevance of the APS Values and Code of Conduct in the contemporary workplace
- explain the relationship between the APS Values and Code of Conduct and appropriate behaviour
- explore challenges posed in upholding and supporting the APS Values and Code of Conduct
- recognise the possible implications of not upholding the APS Values and Code of Conduct
For further information on programs, events and seminars delivered nationally, please contact 02 6202 3522 or email email@example.com.
Duration: ½ day
- 6 September 2013
- 9 December 2013
- Registration 8.30 am
- Prompt start 9.00 am
- Finish 1.00 pm
Venue: Most Canberra-based programs are held at our Training Centre (Directions available here). Venue information will be provided on confirmation of your booking.
Fees: $295 (GST exclusive)
Please note that charges will not incur GST if the payment is between government related entities, the payment is covered by an appropriation, and if the amount of the charge does not exceed the actual or anticipated cost of providing the good or service.
Goods and services provided to other entities (i.e. Who are not a government related entity) will continue to incur an additional charge of 10% for GST if that good or service is normally a taxable supply for GST purposes.
Registration: Register online at www.apscregistration.gov.au or fax a completed registration form to 02 6264 5511.
Terms and conditions
For cancellation and transfer terms and conditions please visit our terms and conditions page.