The APSC Panels provide agencies with a centralised approach to learning and development and business, research and recruitment services. The Commission has invested significant resources in developing panel arrangements that support the procurement of services that enhance both organisational and individual capability. Through the Commission’s partnership with private sector suppliers, agencies are supported to source solutions from the best suppliers at value for money prices that meet their capability development needs.
Our vision is to provide high quality and valued Panel Services that:
- support your agency’s capability development needs through a clearly defined service offering and efficient procurement processes
- are cost effective and represent value for money
- achieve effective outcomes for agencies.
Agencies have access to the following panels to meet their capability development and business needs:
- Learning and Development Panel (SON 1598601) – specialising in individual capability development through training in skills relevant to the public sector (this panel also includes access to Coaching Services)
- Business Services Panel (SON 1877081) – focusing on organisational capability development and includes Facilitator Services
- Research Services Panel (SON 1871051) – providing access to research, analysis and reporting services relevant to government needs, including survey design and data collection
- eLearning Support Services and Solutions Panel (SON 1877091) – specialising in elearning projects including content development and deployment
- Executive Search and Recruitment Services Panel (SON 393566) – providing access to executive search and recruitment specialists.
Please note: All procurements through the Panel must be initiated through the Panel Services Team. For advice and a list of suppliers to meet your specific requirements please contact email@example.com or telephone (07) 3004 0725.
The panels consist of over 250 suppliers, ranging from sole traders through to large commercial organisations and include universities and registered training organisations. Panel suppliers were selected through a competitive open tender with an evaluation that focused on identifying quality service delivery at value for money prices. In co-operation with agencies and suppliers, Panel Services will collate and share ongoing performance evaluation data to ensure that the best suppliers continue to be identified to deliver services under the panels.
Page ID: 35760