Dealing with change
Last updated: 24 Apr 2018
This page is: current
Suitable for: APS-EL
Duration: e-learning and half-day workshop
Venue: To be confirmed
Price: $325.00 (excl. GST)
Dates: 12 October 2018 (Canberra)
Registration: APS Learn
*This program is also delivered 'in agency'. For more information regarding terms and conditions, please contact AgencyTraining@apsc.gov.au .
Program rating from recent participants:
- 94% said the program was valuable in developing their capability.
- 82% said it was worth their investment of time and effort.
You may also like:
This is an intensive course exploring change on the personal and organisational level. Understand concepts of resilience and develop techniques to be adaptable and responsive. Share thoughts and ideas on dealing with change with others.
On completion of all elements of this program (preparation, workshop and follow-up on-the-job activities), you will have the skills to:
- Describe how change is intrinsic to the public service.
- Challenge and surface beliefs and understanding about change.
- Identify the different responses that individuals experienced during change.
- Apply tools and strategies for coping with change, as required.
- Phase 1 - Half-day workshop.
- Phase 2 - Personal learning action plan to continue learning in the workplace.