Last updated: 27 Apr 2017
This page is: current
Suitable for: APS 3-6
Duration: 1-day workshop
Venue: APS Learning Centre, Canberra
Price: $697.00 (excl. GST)
Dates: 13 April 2018 (Canberra)
Registration: Online Registration Service
This program teaches the skills to respond to workplace and organisational conflict. This practical skills based program explores the causes of workplace conflict, ways to identify and address the early signs, tools to reduce anxiety and talk skilfully about difficult issues and behaviours in a professional and resilient manner.
On completion of this program, you will be better able to:
- Have increased self-awareness around conflict and enhanced personal skill of self-regulation (managing one-self).
- Be able to respond to conflict to create choice rather than react.
- Be able to promote a collaborative approach to resolving conflict.
- Be able to influence others by modelling a non-anxious response.
- Promote a productive workplace that encourages respectful relationships.
- One-day workshop.