APS ethics and values
Last updated: 27 Apr 2017
This page is: current
Suitable for: APS-EL
Duration: Pre-program self-directed learning and half-day workshop
Venue: APS Learning Centre, Canberra
Price: $325.00 (excl. GST)
Dates: 6 April 2018 (Canberra)
Registration: Online Registration Service
*This program is also delivered 'in agency'. For more information regarding terms and conditions, please contact AgencyTraining@apsc.gov.au.
Program rating from recent participants:
- 100% said it built their awareness of issues, developments and priorities
- 100% said it helped them perform their role effectively.
You may also like:
The day-to-day application of the APS Values and Code of Conduct are essential knowledge. Identify the legislative connections between the APS and the APS Values and Code of Conduct and understand how they govern employee behaviour and responsibilities.
- Increase your knowledge of the APS Values and Code of Conduct and understand the possible implications for not upholding them in the workplace.
- Identify and examine the possible challenges posed in supporting the APS Values and Code of Conduct.
- Apply practices in the workplace that are guided by the APS Values and Code of Conduct.
- Phase 1 - Pre–program materials for self-directed learning.
- Phase 2 - Half-day workshop.