Leading successful projects
Last updated: 24 Apr 2018
This page is: current
Suitable for: EL 1-2
You may also like:
This program outlines the knowledge, tools and techniques required to lead projects and teams at the executive level. Understand the project management framework and consider the political and policy context for projects. Learn project governance requirements and project leadership challenges.
The program design for EL participants includes:
- Leading and managing projects.
- Scoping, developing, planning, managing, finalising and reviewing the project.
- Quality project management approach.
- Key elements of project management.
- Scoping and positioning the project.
- Stakeholder management.
- Analysing and managing project risk.
- Planning the project implementation and governance.
- Leading and negotiating outcomes, including overcoming the barriers to implementation.
- Finalising, evaluating and promoting projects.
- Developing a project plan including appropriate project governance arrangements.
- Project procurement.
- Contract management.
- Strategies for projects.
- Managing in the political interface, program and portfolio management, positioning, influencing and leadership styles.
- Two-day workshop.