Getting the most out of diversity
Last updated: 27 Apr 2017
This page is: current
Suitable for: APS-EL
Duration: e-learning, 1-day workshop and post-workshop activities
Venue: APS Learning Centre, Canberra
Price: $675.00 (excl. GST)
Dates: 22 June 2018 (Canberra)
Registration: Online Registration Service
*This program is also delivered 'in agency'. For more information regarding terms and conditions, please contact AgencyTraining@apsc.gov.au.
Note: The APS Working with diversity program is a pre-requisite for this program.
Program rating from recent participants:
- 93% said the program was valuable in developing their capability.
- 100% said it was worth their investment of time and effort.
You may also like:
As a result of this program, APS staff will be better able to recognise the benefits of a diverse workforce and employ practices that positively engage with that diversity.
On completion of this program, a participant will be able to:
- identify the legislative and other requirements for managers in relation to workforce diversity
- implement management practices that build and support a diverse team
- adopt leadership practices that are effective in harnessing the benefits of a diverse team.
- Phase 1 - Two e-learning modules to be completed prior to the workshop.
- Phase 2 - One-day facilitated workshop.
- Phase 3 - Application and reinforcement using on-the-job activities.