June APSNews released
Last updated: 01 Jun 2017
This page is: current
The June APSNews is now available.
Our latest newsletter looks at the great progress on a range of initiatives to reform and modernise the APS workforce.
- The APS Indigenous Mentoring Program – Kicking off in Canberra!
- 100 Enterprise Agreements made in Commonwealth public sector bargaining
- Positively influencing unscheduled absence
- Misconduct in the APS
- Australian Government Leadership Network (AGLN)
- Spotlight on underperformance
- State of the Service
You can read the newsletter here.