Circular 2016/9W: Continuation of the Workplace Bargaining Policy 2015
Last updated: 02 Dec 2016
This page is: current
Minister Cash has written to Commissioner Lloyd, confirming the Workplace Bargaining Policy 2015 will not change.
Circular 2016/9W: Continuation of the Workplace Bargaining Policy 2015 provides background and further information to this communication.
Over the past week, five new agreements have been voted up by employees in the following organisations:
- Australian Competition and Consumer Commissioner (ACCC)
- Members of Parliament Staff
- National Disability Insurance Agency
- Professional Services Review Scheme
- Office of the Inspector-General of Intelligence and Security
Seventy-six new enterprise agreements have been made in accordance with Government policy in this round of bargaining.
Sixty-five of these agreements have been made since the Government relaxed the policy in November 2015.
Since this year's federal election, 20 new enterprise agreements have been voted up.